Bulgaria-Romania To Launch Gas Link on November 11
The gas interconnector to Romania will become operational on November 11, stated PM Boyko Borisov at a meeting with his counterpart Aleksandar Vu?i?.
Borisov called for the intersystem link between Serbia and Bulgaria to be completed as well, since it is vital for both countries.
The interconnector with Romania will be the first one to become operational since the gas crisis of 2009 which proved that Bulgaria is, in fact, totally dependent on deliveries of Russian gas and that the country is completely vulnerable, compared to other EU member-states.
Then, with the support of the European Commission, Bulgaria made it its purpose to secure alternative routes and sources of fuel, which the Bulgarian government managed to achieve, albeit partially, eight years later.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moscow: Sofia's Refusal of the New Payment System leads to more Expensive Gas
- » Sofia: A Protest against High Fuel Prices is planned for Today
- » Oil is Cheaper by more than 5% against one-month Price Lows
- » Von der Leyen: Reducing Heating in Europe by 2 Degrees will Replace Nord Stream Supplies
- » Bulgaria: Fuel Prices with a New Peak, Petrol and Diesel reach BGN 3.50 per Liter
- » Russia is already China's largest Oil Importer