Bulgaria-Romania To Launch Gas Link on November 11
The gas interconnector to Romania will become operational on November 11, stated PM Boyko Borisov at a meeting with his counterpart Aleksandar Vu?i?.
Borisov called for the intersystem link between Serbia and Bulgaria to be completed as well, since it is vital for both countries.
The interconnector with Romania will be the first one to become operational since the gas crisis of 2009 which proved that Bulgaria is, in fact, totally dependent on deliveries of Russian gas and that the country is completely vulnerable, compared to other EU member-states.
Then, with the support of the European Commission, Bulgaria made it its purpose to secure alternative routes and sources of fuel, which the Bulgarian government managed to achieve, albeit partially, eight years later.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started
- » Construction of the Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Connection will begin on February 1
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price