Basque Separatist ETA's Leader Irastorza Arrested
The Spanish government claims that the leader of the Basque separatist organisation ETA Mikel Irastorza has been arrested in the southwest of France in a joint operation of the French intelligence Services and the Spanish police, reported Reuters.
Irastorza was hiding from authorities in the village of Ascain.
The operation continues and may lead to new arrests, announced the Spanish Interior Ministry.
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear
- » The EC Called for Free Movement of Critical Workers to be Guaranteed
- » 672,300 People have Acquired Citizenship in One of the 27 EU Member States
- » Italy Extends the Quarantine until April 12
- » Countries Supporting a Common Alliance against the Coronavirus Make Up 57% of the Euro Area's GDP