Bulgaria's PM Discusses Kaimakchalan Plaque With Macedonia's Dimitriev
At a meeting with Macedonian Prime Minister Emil Dimitriev, Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov expressed his expectation of a quick solution to the setting up of a memorial plaque to commemorate the soldiers who died at the Kaimakchalan peak, announced the press office of the Council of Ministers.
Borisov underlined that the Macedonian people are very close to Bulgarians and this historical connection should unite the two countries and not divide them.
The two PMs had the conversation in Riga during the fifth meeting of government leaders of China and the countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: I Do Not Believe in Zones of Influence, Bulgaria’s Sovereignty is Above Everything
- » Bulgarian MFA: We call on Russia to Show Respect for Bulgaria’s Foreign Policy Choice
- » Bulgarian President: Russia's Insistence on the Withdrawal of NATO forces from Bulgaria is Unacceptable and Pointless
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria is a Sovereign State. Russia should De-Escalate
- » Russia's Foreign Ministry: NATO forces Must be Withdrawn from Bulgaria and Romania
- » President of North Macedonia: Kiril Petkov is a Non-Traditional Politician and Optimist in Politics