Bulgaria's PM Discusses Kaimakchalan Plaque With Macedonia's Dimitriev
At a meeting with Macedonian Prime Minister Emil Dimitriev, Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov expressed his expectation of a quick solution to the setting up of a memorial plaque to commemorate the soldiers who died at the Kaimakchalan peak, announced the press office of the Council of Ministers.
Borisov underlined that the Macedonian people are very close to Bulgarians and this historical connection should unite the two countries and not divide them.
The two PMs had the conversation in Riga during the fifth meeting of government leaders of China and the countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The New US Ambassador: Bulgaria is a Strategic Partner and Ally of the United States
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia
- » MFA on Russia's Propaganda Rhetoric: Bulgaria's Position is in Support of Ukraine
- » Russia on Bulgaria’s Military Aid to Ukraine: A Hostile Act, further Worsening our Relations