USA To Deploy 6,000 Troops in Europe
The USA will deploy nearly 6,000 troops in Europe this winter, announced the US Department of Defense.
The additional anti-tank brigade that will be sent to Europe numbers 4,000 troops. The USA will deploy an additional 1,750 troops with the 10th mountain division.
Earlier, Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter stated that the additional anti-tank brigade will arrive in February.
Initially, it will be involved in training in Poland. After that troops numbering the equivalent of a company will be sent to Bulgaria, Romania and the Baltic states, explained Carter.
These troops will remain in the former Soviet republics in the Baltic states until the deployment of NATO battalions and, after that – in June and July – they will participate in training in Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Bulgaria, Romania and Georgia.
- » U.S. and Bulgarian Navy Servicemen Participated in Joint Exercise in Varna
- » Israeli F-16S: A Possible Upgrade to the Bulgarian Air Force
- » US Plans to Upgrade Military Bases in Romania, Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Navy Will Receive New Motorboats for $2 million as a Donation from US
- » Trump Gives $717 Billion Defense Bill a Green Light.
- » US, Allies Train for Enemies Big and Small in Bulgaria
Well Jerry believe me I am not against the American serviceman in Mosul...(not after the chain of events). I know that the world is indeed global and that the Americans cant go home.. because they cant afford to do that .. but... I cant understand!! you wore attacked by the Saudis on 11th of September. But why you retaliated to the regional enemies of the Saudis that is the secular Iraq??? What kind of logic is this.Why you did not try regime change in the the Saudi Arabia..?? when someone hits me..I am not punching a bystander.
You would have thought that the VietNam ass kicking would have taught the americans a lesson, but, no, they are simply too fat, ugly and stupid to go home and enjoy their corporate police state and let the rest of us enjoy our higher quality of life..
"It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead" /Winston Churchill/ or, diplomatically: thanks for Your penetrating look ;)
(1)"in all cases take it easy..much fuss will not help": a nice paraphrase of Russian Defence Ministry's official reply to the recent NATO's fussings/jerkings in Europe and Syria :)
(2) "the sanctions will work" (and "won't be lifted", I would add): absolutely, but You know..."Russian muzhik won't cross himself until the lightning strikes" :) I mean these sanctions both harm and help Russia and just the positive impact prevails more and more;
(3) "people get tired and disappointed": in EU or in Russia only? :)
(4) "RF will decompose" etc: Russia lives with this "friendly Western tune" for centuries :) Dogs bark, Russian caravan goes on. And, in this regard, let me give the wonderful "in all cases take it easy" back to You :)
Finally, I sincerely wish the Bulgarian caravan the own INDEPENDENT way to the future.
Rurik they will not attack you. But the sanctions will work. Putin may die or be replaced. The liberal globalist NGO;s will work..the propaganda will continue... the pressure in Caucasus will remain... the pressure in Ukraine will remain.. people get tired and disappointed and they believe the propaganda a little bit.. and an orange revolution will happen.. and someone like Poroshenko will come to power... and he will dismantle the nuclear forces of RF.. and them the RF will decompose..may be..we will see... in all cases take it easy.. much fuss will not help... open to China may be..