Gallup: Bulgaria's Presidential Candidates Mareshki, Oresharski Gain Momentum
The candidates for President Veselin Mareshki and Plamen Oresharski have gained momentum and now rank immediately after the three favourites for president, showed a nationally representative survey of Gallup International Balkan for the period October 24-31.
At the first round of elections, GERB’s candidate Tsetska Tsacheva will be supported by 27.2%, compared to 23.1% for the candidate supported by BSP – Rumen Radev.
Krasimir Karakachanov (VMRO, NFSB and Ataka) will get the votes of 11.5%, Veselin Mareshki, who was nominated by an initiative committee, will be supported by 7.6%. Plamen Oresharski, supported by DPS, will get 7.3% of the votes.
Voting activity is forecast at 55%.
“This could change, however, given the perception that voting is compulsory,” announced Gallup.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly