Turkey's Erdogan Criticises Germany for Harbouring Terrorists
Turkish President Erdogan has criticised harshly German Chancellor Angela Merkel for her position regarding the detention of Cumhuriyet journalists, reported AFP, cited by Focus agency.
Erdogan stated that Ankara has apprehensions about Germany becoming a refuge for terrorists.
“Germany has turned into a place where terrorists find refuge. There are racist attacks against Turks in Germany. It is unacceptable that Germany is protecting terrorists,” stated Erdogan.
Erdogan accused Germany of harbouring terrorists and added that Germany did not respond to Ankara’s request to hand over suspects for the failed coup attempt in July.
Erdogam specified that about 4,000 dossiers of persons suspected of the coup and living in Germany have been handed over to Merkel but Ankara has not received any response in return.
- » Turkey is Again the Country with the Most Refugees in the World
- » The Supreme Electoral Council: Ekrem Imamoglu is the New Mayor of Istanbul
- » Ekrem Imamoglu Won the Istanbul Mayor's Election
- » Greece Will Ask the EU to Impose Sanctions on Turkey
- » Juncker Said that Some EU Countries Still Do Not Agree with the Negotiation Talks with Skopje
- » Stoltenberg: NATO is Ready to Accept Northern Macedonia