Portuguese Company to Buy Large Bulgaria-Based Glass Wrapping Producer
One of the largest glass wrapping producer in the Balkans is to be acquired by Portugal's BA Glass, a declaration filed with the competition watchdog reveals.
Druzhba staklarski zavodi AD was until now owned by a Greece-based company controlled by the Voulgarakis family.
It registered BGN 264 M in revenues and BGN 9.8 M in losses last year, compared to BGN 243 M and 12.7 M in 2014, respectively.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity