Boom of Administrative Buildings Expected
In the third quarter of 2016, construction licenses for administrative buildings increased by 37.8%, compared to the previous quarter, while their area marked a 315% growth.
Compared to a year ago, licenses increased by 27.5%, while the area of administrative buildings increased by 81.6%.
This is happening against the background of a decrease in the construction of residential buildings and licenses for such buildings, showed data of the National Statistical Institute.
- » The Villages Around the Resorts in Bulgaria Attract with Cheap Properties
- » 42,000 Buildings in Bulgaria Need Renovation
- » The Price of Agricultural Land in Bulgaria has Risen by 5%
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » Plovdiv, Burgas and Varna with most Residential Buildings put into Operation
- » The Rents of Premium Offices in Sofia are Growing