32 Bulgarians To Set Off for Antarctica
Bulgarian President Rossen Plevneliev awarded the Bulgarian Antarctic Institute with the honorary symbol of the head of state, reported Nova TV.
The award was presented for the extraordinary contribution of the institute to Bulgarian polar research.
This happened at a ceremony at which the President presented the national flag to the participants in the 25th Antarctic expedition. 32 Bulgarians will leave for Antarctica.
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours
- » Japan Floods: 141 Killed after Torrential Rain and Landslides