Bulgaria Air Passengers Stranded at Frankfurt Airport
Tens of passengers of carrier Bulgaria Air have been stranded at the airport in Frankfurt.
The aircraft did not take off for Sofia due to damage to the body of the plane, announced the director of the company Yanko Georgiev.
“We invited German engineers. They analysed the situation. The aircraft cannot fly in this condition and we are re-routing our plane from London. It will land at Frankfurt airport and all passengers will be able to board.”
Passengers are expected to take off from Frankfurt after 19:00 hrs Bulgarian time.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend