Bulgarian Govt Allocates BGN 45 M to Ministries, Municipalities
The Defence Ministry has received nearly BGN 15.5 for the repair of the MiG-29 fighter jets.
The Regional Development Ministry has been provided with BGN 12 M in order to finish the construction of the 20-km road between Dolno cherkovishte and Golyam izvor in the Kardzhali and Haskovo municipalities.
Municipalities have received BGN 16 M for road repairs, infrastructure projects and water supply repairs.
Half of this amount has been allocated to Varna Municipality in order to deal with the consequences of the flood in the Asparuhovo district.
The Defence Ministry will receive another BGN 1 M in order to increase the capital of Vita hospital in Velingrad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending
- » Sofia Crisis Center Gives Shelter to Homeless in Freezing Cold Weather
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Will Patrol Small Towns and Villages Hunting Drunk Drivers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Quiet and Sunny
- » Bulgaria Recovers after Disastrous Floods
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Temperatures Keep Falling, Occasional Snowfalls