Increase in Natural Gas Price Not To Affect Heating, Hot Water Prices
As of next year, there might be an increase in the price of natural gas but it will be below 10% and will not affect the price of heating and hot water, stated the chairman of the energy regulator Ivan Ivanov.
“For the moment, I do not think that the price of oil will exceed significantly its current level of about USD 50 per barrel of brent oil. This is why I think that the proposal for the price increase will be below 10%,” added Ivanov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending
- » Sofia Crisis Center Gives Shelter to Homeless in Freezing Cold Weather
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Will Patrol Small Towns and Villages Hunting Drunk Drivers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Quiet and Sunny
- » Bulgaria Recovers after Disastrous Floods
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Temperatures Keep Falling, Occasional Snowfalls