Competition Announced for Logo for Bulgaria's EU Presidency
A competition has been announced for the creation of a logo for Bulgaria’s presidency of the EU.
Foreigners may participate in the competition as well.
Offers may be submitted until December 30, reported Darik radio.
Both Bulgarian and foreign artists and designers, students of graphic design and visual communications may take part in the competition.
The requirements are for a strong visual message showing the best features of Bulgaria to the European public.
The offers will be evaluated by a nine-member jury and the authors will remain anonymous until a winner is selected.
The prize money for the project has been set at BGN 10,000.
The name of the winner will be announced in January 2017.
- » Bulgarian Presidency Reports on the Progress Made on Topics Overseen by European Parliament’s Committee on Constitutional Affairs
- » Joint Statement by Commissioners Avramopoulos and King, the Ministers of Interior of the Western Balkans
- » V. Dombrovskis: Low Incomes are not an Obstacle to Bulgaria's Joining the Eurozone's "Waiting Room"
- » Bulgaria Takes Forward the Debate on the Future of the Common Agricultural Policy
- » South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organisation: Council Adopts New Rules
- » EU Priorities in the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation: Council Conclusions