Competition Announced for Logo for Bulgaria's EU Presidency
A competition has been announced for the creation of a logo for Bulgaria’s presidency of the EU.
Foreigners may participate in the competition as well.
Offers may be submitted until December 30, reported Darik radio.
Both Bulgarian and foreign artists and designers, students of graphic design and visual communications may take part in the competition.
The requirements are for a strong visual message showing the best features of Bulgaria to the European public.
The offers will be evaluated by a nine-member jury and the authors will remain anonymous until a winner is selected.
The prize money for the project has been set at BGN 10,000.
The name of the winner will be announced in January 2017.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Juncker Plan: EIAH to Provide Support for New Specialised Children's Hospital in Bulgaria
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects
- » Bulgaria Will Apply For EUR 500 Million of EU for Supporting 60/40 Measure
- » Official: EU Opens Borders to 14 Third Countries
- » Quarantine and PCR Tests for Bulgarians in Several EU countries
- » EC: New Notification by Bulgaria is Required for Construction of Belene NPP