Competition Announced for Logo for Bulgaria's EU Presidency
A competition has been announced for the creation of a logo for Bulgaria’s presidency of the EU.
Foreigners may participate in the competition as well.
Offers may be submitted until December 30, reported Darik radio.
Both Bulgarian and foreign artists and designers, students of graphic design and visual communications may take part in the competition.
The requirements are for a strong visual message showing the best features of Bulgaria to the European public.
The offers will be evaluated by a nine-member jury and the authors will remain anonymous until a winner is selected.
The prize money for the project has been set at BGN 10,000.
The name of the winner will be announced in January 2017.
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package
- » Foreign Ministry: Big Protests are Expected to Block Barcelona
- » Bulgaria and the EU - What EU Funds Will We Receive During the New Programming Period?
- » Gabriel is Launching a Project to Build a Center of Excellence
- » Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus Launch Joint Initiative For Migrants in the Eastern Mediterranean
- » Strong Presentation and Positive Feedback About Maria Gabriel After the EP Hearing