34 Bulgarian Hotels Certified as Spa Centres
A total of 34 hotels have been certified as spa centres. 106 applications have been filed so far and the procedure continues, announced Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova.
Angelkova underlined that not all hotels may use the label SPA. The hotels have to fulfill all requirements of the regulation in order to do so.
Angelkova predicted a 30% increase of the number of tourists for 2017. The forecast was made on the basis of negotiations with large tour operators.
The number of tourists to winter resorts is expected to grow by 4.5% - 5%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Winter Tourism: Bulgaria Expects a Serious Growth of Tourists in Ski Resorts
- » From October 14, Bulgaria Air Resumes Flights to and from Israel
- » Vaccine Jab Availble at Sofia Airport as of Monday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Reluctant to Ask for 'Green Passport' from their Guests
- » Restaurants and Hotels in Bulgaria Will Not Close, Despite Covid Crisis
- » US Lifts Travel Ban for Vaccinated Arrivals Starting November