Turkish Limak Holding, Russian VTB Capital, Swiss Flughafen Zuerich To Bid Jointly for Sofia Airport
In September, Bulgaria extended the deadline for the tender offers by one month until November 18 due to increased interest in the tender.
The Bulgarian government expects the tender for the main airport in Sofia to yield proceeds of about BGN 1.2 B.
Limak Hoilding is one of the investors constructing the third airport in Istanbul. In April, Limak won the right to finish the construction and operate for 25 years Blaise-Diagne Airport in Senegal.
- » The Automobile Industry in Bulgaria Needs Large Industrial Zones and 45 000 Workers
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
- » Ryanair Cancels Flights due to Pilots Strike
- » Bulgaria's Trade Gap Widens in Jan-May
- » Bulgaria Approves Moldova Work Migration Agreement