Turkish Limak Holding, Russian VTB Capital, Swiss Flughafen Zuerich To Bid Jointly for Sofia Airport
In September, Bulgaria extended the deadline for the tender offers by one month until November 18 due to increased interest in the tender.
The Bulgarian government expects the tender for the main airport in Sofia to yield proceeds of about BGN 1.2 B.
Limak Hoilding is one of the investors constructing the third airport in Istanbul. In April, Limak won the right to finish the construction and operate for 25 years Blaise-Diagne Airport in Senegal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Skyrocketing Energy Prices Are Worse than Pandemic and Will Stay Longer
- » Census 2021 in Bulgaria: Beware of Scams!
- » Bulgaria's Energy and Water Regulator under Fire over Two-fold Increase in Power Prices
- » National Protest on Tuesday to Block intersections and Border Crossings, Will Stop Buses
- » Inflation Is Something Normal in Times of Economic Recovery
- » SANS and Interior Ministry Inspect Energy Watchdog