Bulgaria May Have Railroad between Burgas Center, Airport
A project is being prepared to build a railway between the central area of Burgas, the second-biggest coastal city, and Sarafovo Airport, Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski has said.
His words have come during an inspection of an infrastructure project in the area of the maritime station in Burgas.
An idea also being discussed in the ministry and among experts foresees the construction of an intercity linking Burgas with the Black Sea resort of Slanchev Bryag (Sunny Beach), the Bulgarian News Agency (BTA) quotes him as saying.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021
- » European Economy Shrinks Above Expectations in January
- » All Hydro- and Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria Activated to Compensate for Turned off Reactor of Kozloduy NPP
- » EU Leaders Agreed to Keep Borders Open, Mull New Restrictions on Travel
- » Bulgaria: Minor Incident in Kozloduy NPP, Unit 5 Temporarily Closed
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Too Early For Restaurants To Resume Work