Bulgaria May Have Railroad between Burgas Center, Airport
A project is being prepared to build a railway between the central area of Burgas, the second-biggest coastal city, and Sarafovo Airport, Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski has said.
His words have come during an inspection of an infrastructure project in the area of the maritime station in Burgas.
An idea also being discussed in the ministry and among experts foresees the construction of an intercity linking Burgas with the Black Sea resort of Slanchev Bryag (Sunny Beach), the Bulgarian News Agency (BTA) quotes him as saying.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Upscales Vaccines Rollout to Boost Tourism
- » Bulgarian GDP Growth Expected to Reach 2.7% in 2021
- » Bulgarian Budget Deficit Set for BGN 7 Billion for 2021 by Outgoing Government
- » Chaos at Bulgaria – Greece Border as People Return from Easter Holidays
- » Twitter Trials New Features Like Money Transfer
- » Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria Up by 30 Percent over Decade