Sensata to Open 500 More Jobs in Three Bulgarian Cities Next Year
US sensors manufacturer Sensata Technologies is to launch five hundred new openings in its three facilities across Bulgaria, its regional manager has said.
The company will be building up on its production capacity in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, but also in the northwestern town of Botevgrad and the headquarters and test lab in Sofia, Tommy Ver Elst has told Bloomberg TV Bulgaria.
The vast part of the openings will be in Plovdiv and will be offered throughout 2017, he has added.
He has made clear that, while recruiting talents will be a key challenge in the future, it is important to work together with universities and governments and pursue a recruitment program to address the issue.
Sensata opened its Plovdiv unit in April, effectively making Bulgaria its third-largest production base after Mexico and China.
- » Significant Increase of Walnuts and Orchards in Bulgaria in the last 10 Years
- » The Gas Interconnector with Greece Have Permission to be Build on Greek Territory
- » Most New Homes Completed in Varna, Plovdiv and Burgas
- » Daily Sabah: Bulgaria to Build Pipeline to Transport Russian Gas
- » Bulgaria and Russia Move Ahead on Gas Pipeline
- » PM Boyko Borissov: 200 High-Tech Jobs to be Opened by World Bank in Sofia