Sensata to Open 500 More Jobs in Three Bulgarian Cities Next Year
US sensors manufacturer Sensata Technologies is to launch five hundred new openings in its three facilities across Bulgaria, its regional manager has said.
The company will be building up on its production capacity in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, but also in the northwestern town of Botevgrad and the headquarters and test lab in Sofia, Tommy Ver Elst has told Bloomberg TV Bulgaria.
The vast part of the openings will be in Plovdiv and will be offered throughout 2017, he has added.
He has made clear that, while recruiting talents will be a key challenge in the future, it is important to work together with universities and governments and pursue a recruitment program to address the issue.
Sensata opened its Plovdiv unit in April, effectively making Bulgaria its third-largest production base after Mexico and China.
- » Bulgarian Pear Production 2017/18 - 42 Percent Increase
- » Bulgarian Farmers Increase the Areas of Cultivated Wheat
- » Hybrid Tomato Varieties are Becoming more Important for Small to Medium Growers in Bulgaria
- » 13 400 People Employed in Metallurgy in Bulgaria. What are the Average Salaries in the Sector?
- » Bulgarian Companies can Apply for Space Research Projects
- » Bulgaria in the Top 3 of EU Development in the IT Sector