Sensata to Open 500 More Jobs in Three Bulgarian Cities Next Year
US sensors manufacturer Sensata Technologies is to launch five hundred new openings in its three facilities across Bulgaria, its regional manager has said.
The company will be building up on its production capacity in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, but also in the northwestern town of Botevgrad and the headquarters and test lab in Sofia, Tommy Ver Elst has told Bloomberg TV Bulgaria.
The vast part of the openings will be in Plovdiv and will be offered throughout 2017, he has added.
He has made clear that, while recruiting talents will be a key challenge in the future, it is important to work together with universities and governments and pursue a recruitment program to address the issue.
Sensata opened its Plovdiv unit in April, effectively making Bulgaria its third-largest production base after Mexico and China.
- » Bulgaria is Considering the Creation of Separate Gas Trade
- » Industrial Production in April Decreased by 1.9%
- » Bulgarian Tranport Minister: We Are Looking For EC Funding For Electric Transport During the New Programming Period
- » China is the World's Leading Watchmaker
- » Bulgaria Has Negotiated a New 140 million Cubic Meters of Gas Other Than Russian Supplies
- » Bulgartransgaz Changed the Consortium, Which Will Build "Turkish Stream" Through Bulgaria