Will State Funding in Bulgaria Be Enough to Win Energy Freedom?
There is a need to encourage energy liberalization in Bulgaria, particularly in the electricity market, a paper on energy reform in the country says.
"State investment may be flooding in but foreign direct investments are few and far between. While private investment could speed the process of liberalisation, individuals are being discouraged by fears of regional uncertainty and allegations of corruption," according to the text published on The Lawyer website which presents the views of several managing partners at law firms.
Mention is made of investment projects in the area such as the Balkan Gas Hub, which the government hopes to promote in order to turn into a center for gas distribution into Europe.
The text is available here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: One of our Reactors is expected to use a different Nuclear Fuel than the Russian one
- » Bulgaria: Petrol and Diesel Prices are still Rising
- » Bulgaria: Higher Electricity Prices from Today
- » Bulgaria: Since when will 25 Cents be Deducted from the Price of Fuel
- » From Today: Bulgaria to begin Receiving Full Quantities of Gas under the Contract with Azerbaijan
- » The West is considering Price Caps on Russian Oil and Gas