Bulgarian PM: We Will Find Investor for Belene or Construct 7th Kozloduy Reactor
“The government will find an investor for the Belene NPP or we will find an option to construct a 7th reactor at the Kozloduy NPP,” stated in Plovdiv Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov, cited by Focus agency.
“This has to happen in order for us not to use the money we have given for the building of a Museum of Nuclear Reactors where these will be displayed since their construction started in 1986,” added Boirisov.
Borisov specified that Bulgaria has agreed with the Russian side for the interest for the Belene NPP to be dropped and for the Russians not to have any claims.
“Last but not least, we extended the service life of the two reactors at Kozloduy,” pointed out Borisov.
The PM promised that there will be a highway from Plovdiv to Assenovgrad this time next year. BGN 27 M have been allocated for this purpose and the technical documentation on the project has already been reviewed.
On Wednesday, the company that will carry out construction activities will be selected.
“The financial offer is on Wednesday and, if there are no appeals, we can start. This highway will also be ready if GERB remains in power,” added Borisov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started
- » Construction of the Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Connection will begin on February 1
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price