Bulgaria Switches to Winter Time on Sunday
Bulgaria will change to winter time on 04:00 EEST October 30, with clocks going back to 03:00 (EET).
The country has adopted daylight saving time alongside Europe, advancing clocks in the summer to make better use of evening daylight.
Every year, however, there are voices calling for the practice to be abandoned, arguing the initial idea (to help save electricity and also to help some businesses and sports events) does not serve its goal so much as affect Circadian rhythms and disrupt sleep patterns.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » May 27: 17 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria - the Total Reached 2460
- » Rain is Expected in the Afternoon - Maximum Temperaturеs Will Reach 21°
- » Report on The Pandemic: “disastrous” Impact on Children’s Rights Worldwide
- » Social Distancing Rules Until at Least July 5th in Germany
- » Montenegro - the Second Country in Europe to Report a Win Over the Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria: Cool With Maximum Temperatures Between 16° and 21°