Bulgaria Switches to Winter Time on Sunday
Bulgaria will change to winter time on 04:00 EEST October 30, with clocks going back to 03:00 (EET).
The country has adopted daylight saving time alongside Europe, advancing clocks in the summer to make better use of evening daylight.
Every year, however, there are voices calling for the practice to be abandoned, arguing the initial idea (to help save electricity and also to help some businesses and sports events) does not serve its goal so much as affect Circadian rhythms and disrupt sleep patterns.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 116 Newly Registered Cases
- » Restart of Organ Transplant Procedures in Bulgaria
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » Face Masks Now Mandatory at Outdoor Areas in Paris
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Protesters in Sofia Lifted One Blockade