Bulgaria Switches to Winter Time on Sunday
Bulgaria will change to winter time on 04:00 EEST October 30, with clocks going back to 03:00 (EET).
The country has adopted daylight saving time alongside Europe, advancing clocks in the summer to make better use of evening daylight.
Every year, however, there are voices calling for the practice to be abandoned, arguing the initial idea (to help save electricity and also to help some businesses and sports events) does not serve its goal so much as affect Circadian rhythms and disrupt sleep patterns.
- » Facebook Suspended nearly 70,000 Applications because of the Potential Risk of Privacy Issues
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes in Albania - There Are Injured People and Material Damages
- » Day without Cars: Parts of Major Cities in Bulgaria Are Closed for Cars
- » Today Is the 111th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Declaration of Independence
- » Bulgarian Died in Mount Olympus
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints