Scottish Extremist Hunting Down Migrants in Bulgaria
Ultra-right winger Jim Dowson has joined a Bulgarian nationalist movement pursuing migrants who cross into the country from Turkey, the Daily Record says.
Dowson has published videos begging donors across Europe and the US to send funding that would help the self-styled militia get armed.
He has voiced his belief that the border has to be defended by invaders willing to take over the world.
In a video, he is seen hunting down migrants alongside skinheads.
“This is not political, this is a fight between good and evil, black and white, a fight of the cross, a fight of Christ," he says.
The movement he supports, the Shipka Bulgarian National Movement, claims to be "at war" with the migrant.
The Daily Record makes a reference to Dinko Valev, who rose to notoriety earlier this year by hunting down migrants and encouraging a wave of militants committing "citizen's arrests".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Doctor: Masks are like Condoms - they are Put On because they Work
- » Bulgarian Doctor: A Peak of Cardiovascular Diseases Awaits Us
- » Bulgaria: A Bus Incident near Ruse - 10 people Injured
- » European Green Certificates for Completed Vaccination Course will be Valid for 270 days
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 80% of Patients in Sofia are with Omicron, in the Country – 40%
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: When will the Green Certificate Fall