Scottish Extremist Hunting Down Migrants in Bulgaria
Ultra-right winger Jim Dowson has joined a Bulgarian nationalist movement pursuing migrants who cross into the country from Turkey, the Daily Record says.
Dowson has published videos begging donors across Europe and the US to send funding that would help the self-styled militia get armed.
He has voiced his belief that the border has to be defended by invaders willing to take over the world.
In a video, he is seen hunting down migrants alongside skinheads.
“This is not political, this is a fight between good and evil, black and white, a fight of the cross, a fight of Christ," he says.
The movement he supports, the Shipka Bulgarian National Movement, claims to be "at war" with the migrant.
The Daily Record makes a reference to Dinko Valev, who rose to notoriety earlier this year by hunting down migrants and encouraging a wave of militants committing "citizen's arrests".
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » 3rd Day of International Sofia Urban Zone
- » The Bulgarian Economy Restructured Successfully after the Global Economic Crisis in 2009
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs