Bulgargaz Mulls Demanding Increase in Gas Price Next Year
State-Owned gas supplier Bulgargaz has said it may demand in increase in the price of gas paid by its customers as of the beginning of 2017.
Nikolay Pavlov, Bulgargaz CEO, has said that the surge wanted by his company will not be signifficant enough to have a big impact on the prices for heating utilities and the industrial consumers.
Prices of oil and gas have recently been going up after the drop of the last few years, Pavlov has alto told the Bulgarian National Radio.
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1
- » World Bank, AIIB Allocate $1.2B Loan to Turkey for Natural Gas Storage Facility