Emergency Medical Aid To Be Provided Within 30 Minutes
The Health Ministry intends for every Bulgarian citizen to have access to emergency medical aid within 30 minutes, reported bTV.
The construction of all new emergency centres in the country will be completed next year.
This is envisaged in a project under which Bulgaria is to receive gratuitous financial assistance of EUR 83,597,313 from Europe for the modernisation and upgrade of emergency aid facilities.
The investment will be allocated for the complete new construction of emergency aid centres, completion of additional floors or wings, and the reconstruction and renovation of already existing buildings.
The preparatory stage of the project is near completion and, according to Health Minister Moskovski, the open procedures for firms which will build or renovate the facilities must be completed in March.
Besides construction and renovation, a large part of the funds will be allocated for the upgrade and purchase of new modern technology, including devices for telemedicine and 400 new ambulances equipped with life-saving apparatuses.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 276 Newly Registered Cases, 20547 Total
- » New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
- » Researchers Developed A Cheaper and Faster COVID-19 Test
- » Today is World Heart Day 2020
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 216 Newly Registered Cases, 5125 Active