Belgium Agrees to EU-Canada Trade Deal
Belgian authorities have said there is agreement among its regions on the controversial EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA), world media report.
Common ground has been reached on the agreement?s most controversial points, German daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung quotes officials as saying.
The announcement has been made just after a EU-Canada Summit was scrapped over the disagreement of Belgium?s French-speaking region of Wallonia to approve CETA without certain conditions being fulfilled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Polish Politicians on Decision of EU Court: They Declared War on Us!
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria