Bulgaria’s Economy Ministry Invites Chinese Firms to Sofia Tech Park
Bulgaria has offered Chinese investors in state-of-the-art technologies to participate in the first scientific-technological park in Bulgaria – Sofia Tech Park.
They have also been offered participation in the logistics hub in Plovdiv which will include an industrial zone and a free-trade area serviced by a cargo airport.
This was announced by the Economy ministry after Deputy Minister Luben Petrov held talks with the Chairman of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference of Hainan province Yu Xun.
Petrov and Xun discussed the opportunities for co-operation in the economy, tourism and agricultural sectors.
China ranks second in terms of Bulgaria’s export destinations outside the EU after Turkey and is among the top 10 export partners on a global scale, reported the Economy Ministry.
- » Which are the Sectors and Companies that would be Eligible for the 60:40 Measure
- » World Bank: The Poor Countries Will Take the Hardest Hit
- » 98.6% of Chinese Production has Recovered
- » The Free Parking in the Blue and Green Zone in Sofia was Extended until April 12
- » Germany Shows Interest to Purchase Protective Clothing from Bulgaria
- » What is the Purpose of Business Insurance?