Bulgaria’s Economy Ministry Invites Chinese Firms to Sofia Tech Park
Bulgaria has offered Chinese investors in state-of-the-art technologies to participate in the first scientific-technological park in Bulgaria – Sofia Tech Park.
They have also been offered participation in the logistics hub in Plovdiv which will include an industrial zone and a free-trade area serviced by a cargo airport.
This was announced by the Economy ministry after Deputy Minister Luben Petrov held talks with the Chairman of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference of Hainan province Yu Xun.
Petrov and Xun discussed the opportunities for co-operation in the economy, tourism and agricultural sectors.
China ranks second in terms of Bulgaria’s export destinations outside the EU after Turkey and is among the top 10 export partners on a global scale, reported the Economy Ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue