Brussels Capital Region Blocks CETA As Well
After Belgium’s Wallonia region, the capital region of Brussels has also refused to ratify the free-trade agreement between Canada and the EU (CETA).
At present, two out of the three regions in the country have declared that they do not support CETA.
In this way, given the position of Wallonia and Brussels, the planned signing of CETA will probably not take place on October 27.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Eurostat: Annual Inflation in the Eurozone Fell to 8.5% in January
- » The European Commission approved Funds for Highway "Europa" from Sofia to Kalotina
- » Record Sales of Electric Cars in Europe for 2022
- » EU with Higher Solar and Wind Energy Production in 2022 than Gas
- » EU: The Eurozone will avoid Recession this Winter
- » A Greek Fighter Jet has Crashed in the Ionian Sea, the Two Pilots are Missing