Brussels Capital Region Blocks CETA As Well
After Belgium’s Wallonia region, the capital region of Brussels has also refused to ratify the free-trade agreement between Canada and the EU (CETA).
At present, two out of the three regions in the country have declared that they do not support CETA.
In this way, given the position of Wallonia and Brussels, the planned signing of CETA will probably not take place on October 27.
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today
- » Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe
- » Food and Drug Shortages - the Worst Case Scenario For Brexit Without a Deal
- » Greece Creates Two New "Transit" Migrant Camps
- » Ursula von der Leyen Approved the List of Proposals For New Commissioners
- » New Debate and Voting on the Brexit Saga