Fuel Prices in Bulgaria Not To Increase This Winter
The price of fuels in Bulgaria will not increase in the winter season, predicted on Horizont radio Viktor Avramov from the Laboratory for Risk Analysis.
The laboratory has estimated that, over the last 3 years, fuel traders have accumulated profits of over EUR 100 M from gasoline and over EUR 650 M from diesel fuel due to distortions of the fuel market.
After the Commission for Competition Protection established that there is a cartel in this sector, it is probable that fuel prices will not increase in the winter.
I do not expect prices to change drastically but I expect that the price of raw petrol will increase and I reckon that the decision of the Commission will be related to changing the way in which the national market functions, so prices could remain the same or even decrease.
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1
- » World Bank, AIIB Allocate $1.2B Loan to Turkey for Natural Gas Storage Facility