44 Ship Wrecks Explored in Bulgaria's Black Sea
A total of 44 ship wrecks have been explored by experts of the Centre for Submarine Archaeology in Sozopol in 2016.
The data was presented at the round table Cultural Heritage of Black Sea Strandzha As Perceived By Researchers, which is taking place in Ahtopol.
The research was carried out by special state-of-the-art research ship under an international project.
- » Archaeologists Find World's Oldest Bread and were Surprised
- » Thracian Tomb of Sveshtari: Part of the UNESCO World Heritage List
- » Traces of Ancient Civilization were Found in the UK
- » Mexico Earthquake Leads to Discovery of Ancient Temple
- » A Massive, Black Sarcophagus Has Been Unearthed in Egypt, And Nobody Knows Who's Inside
- » Homer Odyssey: Oldest Extract Discovered on Clay Tablet