Bulgaria Ranks 22nd in World Wine Production
Bulgaria ranks 22nd in the world in terms of wine production with 1.3 million hectolitres, showed a report of the International Organisation of Vine and Wine.
In spite of the bad year for several of the biggest wine producers in the world, Bulgaria is one of the few countries that reported growth.
Global production of wine in 2016 has reached one of its lowest level in the last 20 years, added the report.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Night Curfew and New Restrictions in Greece Due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months