Bulgaria Ranks 22nd in World Wine Production
Bulgaria ranks 22nd in the world in terms of wine production with 1.3 million hectolitres, showed a report of the International Organisation of Vine and Wine.
In spite of the bad year for several of the biggest wine producers in the world, Bulgaria is one of the few countries that reported growth.
Global production of wine in 2016 has reached one of its lowest level in the last 20 years, added the report.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov and Russian PM Medvedev Discuss Energy Topics in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner Mariya Gabriel Participated in ‘Innowave Summit’ High Tech Forum
- » Bulgaria is in the Focus of the New Silk Road and 16+1 Initiative
- » Bulgaria Anti-trust Body Says Cannot Consider CEZ Assets Sale due to Legal Proceedings
- » Bulgaria’s Bansko Ski Resort Prepares for the Winter Season
- » Ryanair Launches Flights from Sofia to Crete