Bulgaria Ranks 22nd in World Wine Production
Bulgaria ranks 22nd in the world in terms of wine production with 1.3 million hectolitres, showed a report of the International Organisation of Vine and Wine.
In spite of the bad year for several of the biggest wine producers in the world, Bulgaria is one of the few countries that reported growth.
Global production of wine in 2016 has reached one of its lowest level in the last 20 years, added the report.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Bulgaria: The Price of Sunflower Oil is Expected to Decrease
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister: We Will Close the Coal Power Plants in 2038 at the Earliest
- » Bulgaria Adopted Today its Recovery and Sustainability Plan
- » Protests of Miners and Workers in the Energy Sector Blocked the Center of Sofia