Railway Forum 2016 Held in Sofia
The future of railway transport belongs to the young, stated in his address to the participants in the Railway Forum 2016 Chairman of the Forum for Balkan Transport and Infrastructure Petar Mutafchiev.
The event, which has been held annually for the last 20 years, attracted considerable interest. Besides representatives of businesses, the non-governmental and state sectors, a large part of the participants are students and pupils in specialised schools and railway-related higher education institutions.
The event is organised by the Federation of Scientific-Technical Unions in Bulgaria, the Scientific-Technical Union on Transport and the Forum for Balkan Transport and Infrastructure.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity