Anti-Refugee Protests To Be Held in Sofia, Varna, Yambol
Protests against refugees will be held in Sofia, Varna and Yambol on Friday evening, reported bTV.
The protesters claim that the measures taken by the authorities in order to deal with illegal migration are insufficient.
According to the protesters, the information that Bulgaria is getting ready to admit 700,000 refugees out of the 4 million in Turkey might turn out to be true. This number is equivalent to 10% of Bulgaria’s population.
The protesters demand that no refugees be admitted on the territory of Bulgaria. They insist on closing the border and the refugee centres that have been built already, as well as denying the refugees financial aid.
According to the protesters, the information on the migrant flow does not correspond to the truth.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending