Bulgarians To Vote in 307 Sections Abroad Located in 71 Countries
The total number of voting sections abroad, these sections being opened under the current regulations of the Electoral Code, is 307 in 71 countries, announced the spokesperson of the Central Election Commission (CEC) Alexandeer Andreev.
“We received well-grounded proposals by the heads of diplomatic and consular missions for increasing the number of voting sections in some places, which we have already announced via a decision,” explained Andreev.
“The number of voting sections was increased at the embassy in Berlin from 1 to 2. In Munich, there was one section initially, now there are 3. In Spain, in Madrid the number of sections was increased from 1 to 3. In the embassy in Vienna, which includes the embassy complex and the entire Bulgarian legation, the number of sections was raised from 1to 2,” added Andreev.
“In Jakarta, the voting section was closed due to the lack of a sufficient number of voters. The section in Singapore remains. Bulgarians may vote there since we have e general consulate linked to the embassy in Jakarta.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Anti-Vaxers Chased Kiril Petkov to his home in Sofia (Video)
- » Overview: The Inauguration of 47th National Assembly. New Chairman and Promises of Change
- » Council of Europe expects Urgent Reduction in the Influence of the Bulgarian Prosec. Gen. on the SJC
- » The Bulgarian President announced when Consultations on forming a Cabinet will Begin
- » Nikola Minchev is the New Speaker of Parliament. Who is he?
- » "Vazrazhdane" Declared that it will Fight against North Macedonia's Ascension to the EU