Tax Declarations To Be Filed Electronically Only As Of 2017
Tax declarations will be filed electronically only for income accumulated after January 1, 2017, decided Parliament on Wednesday.
The BGN 1,000 discount for declarations filed before March 31, 2017 is still valid.
Tax payers will now be able to correct the declaration once only.
Deputies also approved the proposal for heirs of natural persons to be able to file the tax declarations of deceased relatives.
All payments of above BGN 5,000 will have to be made via banks. The current limit is for amounts of above BGN 10,000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NPC International, The Largest Franchisee of Pizza Hut in U.S., Files for Bankruptcy
- » EasyJet May Cut Three UK Airport Bases
- » Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Angelkova: The Measure 60/40 Becomes 80/20 for the Tourism Sector
- » Important: Greece Can Only be Entered Through the Kulata Border Checkpoint
- » Airbus Cuts Nearly 15,000 Jobs to Adapt COVID-19 Environment
- » WizzAir with New Route From Sofia - Mykonos