Tax Declarations To Be Filed Electronically Only As Of 2017
Tax declarations will be filed electronically only for income accumulated after January 1, 2017, decided Parliament on Wednesday.
The BGN 1,000 discount for declarations filed before March 31, 2017 is still valid.
Tax payers will now be able to correct the declaration once only.
Deputies also approved the proposal for heirs of natural persons to be able to file the tax declarations of deceased relatives.
All payments of above BGN 5,000 will have to be made via banks. The current limit is for amounts of above BGN 10,000.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Airbnb Expects to Go Public in 2020
- » France and Germany with a Joint Project for the Production of Batteries for Next-Generation Electric Vehicles
- » Ryanair to Lay Off nearly 700 Employees while the Company's Boss Could Get $ 111 Million Bonus
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards