Danube Bridge To Operate on Afternoons Only on October 21-23
Due to technical testing of the Danube bridge on the Romanian side, the facility will not operate between 7:25 hrs and 12:20 hrs in the period October 21-23, reported the Road Infrastructure Agency.
Traffic on the bridge will be halted for the carrying out of tests of the load on the road part of the bridge after the extensive renovation works implemented there.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev