Stage of Centuries Opera Season To Be Launched in Bulgaria's Tarnovo in 2017
The preparation for the Second Summer Season of Bulgarian Opera Theatres “Stage of Centuries” has begun with a working meeting of the mayor Veliko Tarnovo Daniel Panov, and the directors and representatives of the state operas in Varna, Plovdiv, Stara Zagora and Burgas.
Yet again, the five operas will turn the Tsarevets fortress and the old city into an arena of musical and theatrical arts in the summer of 2017.
The stage at the battle towers of the medieval fortress will remain open and the Musical-Drama Theatre in Veliko Tarnovo will participate in events there.
Panov advised the directors of the five state operas to prepare the programme of events by the end of November.
“In this way, the schedule may be advertised during tourism exhibitions, job fairs and forums in Bulgaria and abroad, in which Veliko Tarnovo is a participant. Tour operators will also have the opportunity to include the series of events in their tourist packages,” added Panov.
- » Bulgarian Movie Won the Best Picture Award at the Cottbus Film Festival in Germany
- » A Turkish Court Ruling Could Turn Saint Sofia into a Mosque
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the Day of the Bulgarian National Revival Leaders
- » A Monument of Pencho Slaveikov Was Opened in Milan
- » Exhibition Commemorating the 500th Anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci is Open in the Louvre
- » Georgi Gospodinov Won One of the Largest European Literature Awards