Bulgaria's Energy Minister Dismisses Stanishev Cabinet Ministers From State Energy Ventures
Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova has decided to replace the ministers from the Stanishev Cabinet who are now members of the management boards of state energy enterprises.
The Construction Works Minister from the time of the three-party coalition Asen Gagauzov will be replaced as member of the Board of Directors of the project company ICGB AD responsible for constructing the gas link with Greece.
The former Economy and Energy Minister of the same government Petar Dimitrov will leave the Management Board of the enterprise Radioaktivni otpadatsi (Radioactive Waste), while his predecessor in the Economy Ministry Rumen Ovcharov will be dismissed as state representative in the Supervisory Board of Lukoil Neftohim Burgas AD.
- » BNR: US Energy Experts Visit Bulgaria’s Energy Enterprises
- » Kozloduy NPP Will Be Supplied with Nuclear Fuel by 2025
- » The European Commission Approved nearly 94 Million Euros for a New Power Plant in Bulgaria
- » Herro Mustafa: The US Will Send Energy Experts to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Becomes Part of the Common European Electricity Market
- » Energy Expert: These 11 km from Balkan Stream are Extremely Important for Bulgaria