Bulgaria's Energy Minister Dismisses Stanishev Cabinet Ministers From State Energy Ventures
Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova has decided to replace the ministers from the Stanishev Cabinet who are now members of the management boards of state energy enterprises.
The Construction Works Minister from the time of the three-party coalition Asen Gagauzov will be replaced as member of the Board of Directors of the project company ICGB AD responsible for constructing the gas link with Greece.
The former Economy and Energy Minister of the same government Petar Dimitrov will leave the Management Board of the enterprise Radioaktivni otpadatsi (Radioactive Waste), while his predecessor in the Economy Ministry Rumen Ovcharov will be dismissed as state representative in the Supervisory Board of Lukoil Neftohim Burgas AD.
- » Australian Oil and Gas Enters Bulgaria, Buys Offshore Block Stake from Shell
- » Turkey will Build its Third Nuclear Power Plant Next to Bulgaria with Chinese Technology
- » Czech CEZ Reportedly Sues Bulgaria over Banned Asset Sale
- » Interconnector Greece-Bulgaria: Over 80% of Work Complete to Start Construction
- » Nezavisimaya Gazeta Predicts: "Turkish Stream" will Inevitably Become Bulgarian
- » Bulgaria Expands Pipeline to Turkey in Bid for Russian Gas