Macedonian Parliament Adjourned ahead of December Elections
Macedonia's Parliament has dissolved itself, paving the way for the early parliamentary vote at the end of this year.
Upon calls by the country's biggest party, VMRO-DPMNE, the legislature adopted the 2017 budget before closing its last session, local media report.
The fiscal plan was approved unanimously by 110 lawmakers.
Early elections, which were already postponed in June, are to be held on December 11.
- » Athens-Skopje Deal Still Elusive
- » Athens Asks EU Official to Stop ‘Undermining’ FYROM Talks
- » Serbia Threatens Serbs with Prison if They Decide to Join Kosovo Army
- » Erdoğan's Call For Peace a Positive Step, Greece Says
- » Kosovo Ready for Council of Europe Membership Bid
- » Syrians in Turkey Continue to Return Home