500,000 Bulgarians To Spend Christmas Holidays Abroad
More than 500,000 Bulgarians will spend Christmas and New Year’s Eve abroad, forecast Rumen Draganov, Director of the Institute for Analyses and Estimates in Tourism.
Draganov explained that, traditionally, most Bulgarians will prefer Greece for the New Year holiday. Others will visit Macedonia and Romania.
There will be Bulgarians who will reach deep in their pockets and afford a more luxurious destination like Italy, Austria, Germany and France.
“Mostly, organised trips are preferred and people look for three-day packages for about BGN 600. Four-day packages for this amount may also be found on the Bulgarian market,” commented Draganov.
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"
- » Radio Free Europe Resumes Broadcasts for Bulgaria, Romania
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth