500,000 Bulgarians To Spend Christmas Holidays Abroad
More than 500,000 Bulgarians will spend Christmas and New Year’s Eve abroad, forecast Rumen Draganov, Director of the Institute for Analyses and Estimates in Tourism.
Draganov explained that, traditionally, most Bulgarians will prefer Greece for the New Year holiday. Others will visit Macedonia and Romania.
There will be Bulgarians who will reach deep in their pockets and afford a more luxurious destination like Italy, Austria, Germany and France.
“Mostly, organised trips are preferred and people look for three-day packages for about BGN 600. Four-day packages for this amount may also be found on the Bulgarian market,” commented Draganov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor