500,000 Bulgarians To Spend Christmas Holidays Abroad
More than 500,000 Bulgarians will spend Christmas and New Year’s Eve abroad, forecast Rumen Draganov, Director of the Institute for Analyses and Estimates in Tourism.
Draganov explained that, traditionally, most Bulgarians will prefer Greece for the New Year holiday. Others will visit Macedonia and Romania.
There will be Bulgarians who will reach deep in their pockets and afford a more luxurious destination like Italy, Austria, Germany and France.
“Mostly, organised trips are preferred and people look for three-day packages for about BGN 600. Four-day packages for this amount may also be found on the Bulgarian market,” commented Draganov.
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong
- » Bulgaria to Propose EU Assistance to Refugees in Jordan
- » PM Borissov: There is No Increased Migration Pressure on Bulgaria Due to the Situation in Syria
- » More than BGN 14 million Illegally Spent by the Electricity System Operator