Bulgarians Travelling Abroad on November 6 Have Right To Vote
The Central Election Commission (CEC) informs all Bulgarian citizens with voting rights who happen to be abroad on the day of the presidential elections and the referendum - November 6 - that they have the right to vote no matter whether they have filed a declaration to vote abroad or not.
The location and the number of electoral sections that will be opened abroad will be determined by a decision of CEC on October 15, 2016 which will be made public.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » USA: Today We Celebrate 19 years of Bulgaria in NATO
- » Bulgaria’s VMZ - Sopot might Produce 155-mm Shells but only Experimentally
- » Kiril Petkov: We are ready to Talk with Everyone, even GERB, but about Policies
- » Bulgarian PM: They will not Scare Us with Bomb Threats, Don’t be Afraid to Vote
- » Survey before the Elections in Bulgaria: “We Continue the Change” Lead by 1.4% over GERB
- » Ukraine is Waiting for Hundreds of Thousands of Projectiles for 350 Million Leva from Bulgaria’s VMZ-Sopot