Bulgarian PM: Either Reformist Bloc Acts Like Ruling Colaition Party Or Goodbye
“GERB’s Parliamentary Group asked me today to reshape the government. Either the Reformers will come and act like a ruling coalition party or goodbye – clearly and precisely,” stated PM Boyko Borisov who showed up in Parliament after earlier today deputies from GERB, Ataka, a large part of BDC and the Patriotic Front did not register in the plenary hall and, thus, prevented the extraordinary meeting called for today from taking place.
Borisov warned his coalition partners that he has “run out of patience” and his party will not only support their proposals and fail to feel their support at the same time.
“After November 6, if we are not first, GERB will not partake in any majority after this,” added Borisov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend