Hungary To Open Office for Persecuted Christians
Hungary has become the first country whose government is opening a special office tending to Christians persecuted in the Middle East and on European territory, reported Front Page Magazine.
“Today, Christianity has turned into the most persecuted religion; out of five people killed for religious reasons, four are Christians. In 81 countries all over the world, Christians are being persecuted, while 200 million Christians live in regions in which they are being discriminated against. Millions of Christian lives are threatened by followers of radical religious ideologies,” stated HungarianMinister of Human Capacities Zolt?n Balog.
The actions of Budapest came after the right-wing government of PM Viktor Orban criticised the EU, underlining that Brussels should focus on helping Christians before helping millions of Muslims settle in Europe.
“We have to help Christians first,” stated Viktor Orban.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Commission announced 4 Criminal Procedures against Bulgaria
- » Eurozone Annual Inflation slows sharply in May to 6.1%
- » The Council of the EU approved the Istanbul Convention
- » MEPs call for Hungary's EU Presidency to be Postponed
- » Germany to Transfer its “Patriot” Systems from Slovakia to Lithuania
- » Qatargate suspect Eva Kaili has been Released