Fuel Prices: Bulgaria's Competition Watchdog to Elaborate on Cartel Claims
The Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) is expected to cast more light on its recent announcement that six petrol and diesel retailers are involved in price fixing which distorts the fuels market in Bulgaria.
It first made the announcement on Monday, naming Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD, Eko Bulgaria EAD, Shell Bulgaria EAD, OMV Bulgaria OOD, Nis Petrol EOOD, and Petrol AD as the companies allegedly involved in such activities.
The organization representing oil and gas retailers in Bulgaria expressed its surprise at the development.
While the claim cannot be appealed, the parties concerned have thirty days to file their objections and demand a hearing.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » The Bulgarian Parliament's Decision: Restart of the Belene NPP Project
- » The Mayor of Bourgas: It is better to Make Electricity from Garbage instead of Burning it
- » Azerbaijani Gas will Reach Bulgaria in 2 Years
- » Production and Consumption of Electricity in Bulgaria are Decreasing
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant