UAE To Open Embassy in Bulgaria in 2017
The UAE will open an embassy in Bulgaria in 2017, announced the Economy Minister of the Emirates Sultan al Mansouri.
“We emphasised co-operation in investments, industry, small and medium-size businesses, tourism, agriculture. The sector of civil aviation is very important to us and we will insist on developing our relations. It is crucial to strengthen the exchange of commercial delegations and participation in trade exhibitions,” said Al Mansouri.
The agreement was signed on behalf of Bulgaria by Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski. He thanked H.E. al Mansouri for the invitation extended to Bulgaria to open an embassy in Abu Dhabi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Immediate Solution to Dispute Between Sofia and Skopje is Impossible
- » Diplomatic Offensive in Brno Inspires Hopes for Solution of Bulgaria-North Macedonia Dispute over Nm EU Acession
- » EU Leaders Discuss Influence and Defense of the Union at Balkan Summit
- » Bulgarian President: Membership of North Macedonia in the EU is Very Important for the Region
- » Bulgaria Reaffirms Determination to Join OECD
- » Russia Declares North Macedonia Diplomat Persona non Grata