Bulgaria, UAE EconMins Launch Business Forum in Sofia
A delegation of the United Arab Emirates has been received by Bulgarian Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski in Sofia on Wednesday, the Economy Ministry has said.
Lukarski and his counterpart Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansoori have also kicked off a Bulgarian-Emirati business forum in the capital.
After attending the forum, the two officials will sign an agreement on economic and technical cooperation, seeking to boost bilateral exchange.
Bulgaria's government will continue to emphasize on the development of bilateral economic relations, with trade exchange between the two countries being BGN 102.4 M for the first half of 2016, Focus News Agency quotes Lukarski as saying at the forum.
"We are ready to provide support for Emirati companies willing to invest into Bulgaria in sectors such as engineering, car manufacturing, electronics, ICT, chemical and pharmaceutical industry, agriculture, food-processing industry, and the creation of high-tech parks and industrial zones," he has added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spurred by Film and TV Production, Canadian Entertainment Industry Continues to Surge
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February