Bulgaria’s Kvadrat 500 To Open Exhibition Hall for People With Visual Impairment
A new exhibition hall for people with visual impairment “Touch the Gallery” will open at Kvadrat (Square) 500 on October 13 at 18:30 hrs, reported the press centre of the Ministry of Culture.
It will present works of art of famous Bulgarian artists from the permanent exhibition of Kvadrat 500 adapted to tactile graphics with audio descriptions in Bulgarian and English.
The gallery will also exhibit four sculptures by Bulgarian artists which have also been adapted for people with visual impairment via touching and audio descriptions in English and Bulgarian.
The initiative is part of the project Touch the Gallery of the National Gallery and the Grafia foundation. The joint team makes visual arts accessible to people with partial or severe visual impairment by letting them touch the masterpieces.
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » The Bulgarian "Cultural Reforms" Movement Begins a Series of Cultural Policy Forums
- » SKILLET in Sofia with First Solo Concert in Bulgaria!
- » The 11th Bulgarian Cinema Festival in Rome is Coming soon
- » The ANASTACIA Concert in Sofia is Canceled
- » IMANY with Two Big Concerts in Sofia and Plovdiv in June