Turkish President Erdogan: Iraqi PM Should Know His Limits
Turkey will not accept orders from Iraq regarding the Bashiqa military base, stated Turkish Presidet Recep Erdogan, cited by the Anadolu Agency.
During a statement within the framework of the Ninth Eurasian Islamic Council in Istanbul, Erdogan said that Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi should “know his limits” and reminded that it was Haider who asked for the presence of the Turkish military in Iraq.
The Iraqi PM requested the establishment of the military base Bashiqa during meetings with former Turkish PM Ahmet Davuto?lu.
“We have recordings of all of them (the meetings) and we will play them on TV channels today or tomorrow,” added Erdogan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis